Petzl ASAP ‘Sorber Axess
Personal Energy Absorber
The Petzl ASAP ‘Sorber Axess replaces the popular Petzl L57 and is a multipurpose energy absorbing device suitable for a range of applications. Adaptable to rope access and rope rescue situations as well as general height safety, the Petzl Absorbica is a simple robust and adaptable tool. It both allows you to keep your rope at a distance when working, as well as absorbing energy in the case of a fall.Additional features of the Petzl ‘Sorber Axess include:
- Certified for a two person (250kg) load; ideal for use with the Petzl ASAP Lock in rope access contact rescue situations
- Can be rigged in rescue systems as a peak force load limiter
- Easy to inspect via the snap button cover
- Comes with two rubber String devices for positioning carabiners or maillon rapides in the correct orientation as well as two Petzl Captive positioning bars to keep the carabiners integrated with the lanyard
- Comes with a 3 year guarantee.
Please note, as with all of our equipment, adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this gear. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use the Absorbica without first undertaking appropriate training.
ANSI Z359.13 6 feet when used with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK carabiners and CAPTIV positioning bars
CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester
CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester