Petzl Vertex Vent
The Vertex, Proven Comfortable Protection.
The Petzl Vertex Vent is a comfortable and durable helmet that meets the requirements for working at height. The six point webbing suspension system guarantees optimal comfort whilst the adjustment wheels of the CenterFit system can be manipulated without having to remove your gloves.
The Petzl Vertex Vent includes ventilation holes that can be closed from outside of the helmet. The sliding shutters allow you to adjust the air flow for hotter days, or close them completely for when the conditions are cold and/or windy. If you would prefer a non-ventilated helmet that is AS 1801 compliant, see the Petzl Vertex helmet. Other features of the Vertex Vent include:-
- A chinstrap which is designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall: it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN
- The chinstrap also allows you to adjust the strength in order to adapt the helmet for use in different environments. High strength for work at height or low strength to limit the risk of strangulation when working on the ground.
- The polycarbonate shell is resistant to impact and wear.
- You can easily clip on and clip off the modular accessories such as eye shields, hearing protection and headlamps. For a full list of the available accessories, visit the Petzl website.
- The headband is height adjustable allowing you to position the helmet in a low position, guaranteeing a secure fit.
- A thick, replaceable foam headband.
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage.
- Available in a range of colours including orange, white, yellow, red, blue, green, and black plus hi-viz orange and hi-viz yellow. The hi-viz versions of the Vent feature a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent stickers, clips and reflective bands. We keep most of the colours in stock. If you are after a colour that is not pictured, please enquire.
Please note that your safety relies on your knowledge and training when utilising this item. We strongly advise that you do not use the any height safety equipment without first undertaking appropriate training.
$154.00 – $169.00
CE EN 397
CE EN 12492
ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C
EAC TP TC 019/2011
Please Note: The Petzl Vertex Vent provides no protection from electrical hazards
Head circumference from 53 to 63 cm
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)