Petzl Vertex Vent
Petzl Vertex Vent 2018 version on sale until sold out! Colours and available stock indicated as you add to cart.
The Petzl Vertex Vent is a comfortable and durable helmet that meets requirements for working at height. The webbing suspension system guarantees optimal comfort whilst the adjustment wheels and CenterFit system can be manipulated without having to remove your gloves.
Other features include:-
- A chinstrap which is designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall: it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN (EN 12 492 mountaineering helmet standard)
- A polycarbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397 industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard)
- Ventilation holes that can be closed from outside of the helmet with sliding shutters (for cold and/or windy conditions)
- Side slots for mounting hearing and/or eye protection
- Four headlamp clips
- Height adjustment of the headband to adjust the position of the straps on the neck
- Chinstrap buckles that can be adjusted forwards and backwards
- A thick, replaceable foam headband
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage
CE EN 12492*
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
* – Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact
– Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.
Please Note: The Petzl Vertex Vent provides no protection from electrical hazards
Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm