Petzl Vertex Helmet
Petzl Vertex Helmet, now with an Australian Standard
The popular Petzl Vertex helmet now complies with AS 1801 meaning that you can stop arguing about which is the best helmet for the work-site. You can now go straight from your ropes to working on the ground without having to change your helmet. Add to this all of the great features on the new 2019 version of the Vertex helmet, and you have a winner.
The Vertex is one of the more comfortable helmets available. The six-point textile suspension system allows the helmet to conform perfectly to your head (see the picture); then the Centerfit adjustment wheels let you perfectly centre the helmet on your head. Add to this that you can position the headband in a low position giving a more secure fit and interchangeable comfort foam and you have four ways of adjusting the helmet for fit and comfort.Additional features of the Vertex helmet include:-
- The dual chinstrap allows the worker to adjust the chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments – work at height or work on the ground . The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength which limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength which limits the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground
- You can easily clip on and clip off the modular accessories such as eye shields, hearing protection and headlamps. For a full list of the available accessories, visit the Petzl website.
- A thick, replaceable foam headband
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage
- Available in a range of colours including orange, white, yellow, red, blue, green, and black plus hi-viz orange and hi-viz yellow. We keep a selected range of colours in stock. If you are after a different colour, please enquire.
The unventilated outer shell of the Petzl Vertex protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. If you would prefer a ventilated helmet, see the Petzl Vertex Vent.
Please note that your safety relies on your knowledge and training when utilising this item. We strongly advise that you do not use the any height safety equipment without first undertaking appropriate training.
$154.00 – $169.00
CE EN 397
CE EN 50365
ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E
EAC TP TC 019/2011
Head circumference from 53 to 63 cm
ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene)