Conterra Techsar Rope Module
Techsar, the Perfect Pair
The Techsar® Rope Bag Module is specifically designed to work with the Techsar® Rigging Pack. You can arrive on-site with all of your gear, even your rope, neatly stowed in one compact kit; and your rigging gear remains fully accessible even while your rope bag is attached.
The Techsar® rope bag sports straps that allow you to carry the system like a duffel bag when attached to the Techsar® Rigging Bag. Or, as the Rope Bag Module has a bandolier shoulder strap, a truly unique feature of the system is that when the Techsar® rope bag and the rigging pack are attached to one another, the two bandolier straps act together, allowing the system to be carried like a backpack!
Features of the Conterra Techsar Rope Bag Module include:-
- Holds 100m of 11mm rope (or 67m of 13mm)
- Double ended, access your rope from either end
- Padded and constructed with Ballistics nylon for years of use
- Includes a haul loop and a bandolier shoulder strap
- Strap system also allows a rescuer to wear the bag on their front when climbing a caged ladder
- External identifier window suitable for rope log
- Available in Red, Blue or Black
- Made in the USA
Although the Techsar® Rope Bag Module is shaped to seamlessly attach to the Techsar Rigging Pack, you can use your Rope Bag Module either with the Techsar® Rigging Pack or as a standalone rope bag.