Technical Rope Access Work
Safety Access & Rescue has a team of highly experienced rope access technicians & riggers able to take on virtually any type of technical rope access work.
Our technicians are fully certified SPRAT (Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians) and/or IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association) rope access operators.
All rope access work is done in accordance with ISO 22846 (the international rope access standard) and the SPRAT & IRATA industry codes. Our work teams will always be administered by either a Level 2 (for basic sites) or a Level 3 supervisor.
Examples of the type of tasks our team may take on include:-
- Technical & photographic/video inspections
- Building maintenance
- Window glass & façade cleaning
- Bird spike installation
- Remedial works
- Power station boiler de-clinkering
- Rendering, painting & gap sealing
- Sign and banner installation & removal
- Installation or removal of difficult objects or appliances from high rise buildings
- Tower and mast cabling & appliance installation and removal
Modern rope access techniques allow for greater flexibility, cost and time effectiveness on all worksites. Rope access is statistically a very safe method of work compared to other forms of access such as scaffolding & elevated work platforms. To find out more, please Contact us today by filling in the form below or calling 02 4784 2224.
"*" indicates required fields