CMC RAT Pack
Ultimate Bag for Rope Access & Rope Rescue
Made especially for storing and carrying a rescuer’s rope gear or a Rope Access Technician’s equipment – hence the name RAT Pack, this rugged pack was designed to take abuse.
With a feature-loaded new design, the next generation RAT Pack has been enhanced with:-
- Two entry points into the main compartment
- New rear panel-loading feature that allows access to stowed items from the top and from the back
- Improved shoulder straps and support padding designed for comfort & greater breathability
- Zippered external accessory pouch for small items
- external/internal accessory loops for attaching gear
- New waist belt for improved support and
- Water-resistant fabric and zippers.
As with all CMC bags and packs, the RAT Pack is made in CMC’s own workshop in California, USA, so you can be assured that the RAT Pack is made from quality materials and to the highest product standards. So, whether hauling your gear to a work site or to a rescue, the RAT Pack protects and organizes your gear, and won’t let you down when the going gets tough.