Sterling Hollow Block
A Prusik that Grabs!
The Sterling Hollow Block prusik loop is made from 100% super durable & heat resistant aramid fibre. The hollow braid ‘rectangular’ profile & flat surface of the material allows it to grip wet or dry rope extremely well. The Hollow Block will grip ropes from 7mm in diameter & upwards.Features of the Hollow Block prusik include:-
- Available in two lengths 34cm(13.5”) and 48cm(19”) which allows for versatility of use; the prusiks can be used individually or together as a ‘tandem prusik hitch/belay’
- Can be rigged in all conventional prusik configurations (three wrap, klemheist, French, Bachmann etc)
- Extremely abrasion resistant due to the 100% aramid fibre construction
- Can be used in hauling systems, as a rappel self belay ‘auto block’ or countless other applications
- Extremely light & easy to carry
- Equally applicable in climbing, canyoning, rescue or rope access/rigging situations
- Made in the USA
What is great about the Hollow Block is that it is so light and compacts so nicely that you can have a few in you bag and forget about them until they’re needed. Imagine that you realise that you’re short of a rope grab out in the middle of nowhere, but you’ve got your handy Hollow Block stowed.
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use any Sterling product without first undertaking appropriate training.
$26.40 – $29.95