Conterra’s Clampbot is the most versatile terrain roller available
The Clampbot from Conterra is an articulating terrain roller. The clever designers at Conterra took the idea of Conterra’s Edgbot to the next level by adding 28 mini crampon points. Quite simply this means that the Clampbot conforms to whatever it attaches to and will suit all applications whether that be rope access, rescue or technical.
Features of the Conterra Clampbot include:-
- crampon points that firmly grip on pipes, railings and trees
- ability to grasp thin railings when used with the Rail Roller attachment
- add extra versatility by threading two or more Clampbots together with either 8mm cord or carabiners
- the Clampbot is still ultra light, and fits in your hand
- Manufactured in the USA at Conterra’s ISO 9001 certified machine shop
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use the Clampbot without first undertaking appropriate training.