SMC JR Double Pulley
Compact, Lightweight and Versatile
The SMC JR Pulley(Jigger Rescue) and JRB Pulley(JR with becket) have been designed to be compact, lightweight and cost effective. A key component of every rescue technician’s tool box, the JR and JRB pulleys provide tremendous versatility in the minimalist of ways. Couple the JR pulley with a JRB pulley and you have a lightweight mechanical advantage system that can pull duty in rescue roles from litter tilting to piggy back systems.
Despite their size the JR and JRB Double Pulleys will easily handle full-sized work loads and are ideally suited for use with the very popular SMC Aluminum Locking D Carabiner. The bell-shaped top hole allows the carabiner to be rotated freely and completely. Two light weight nylon sheaves are paired with a stainless steel rivet axle for reliable performance at a reasonable cost. Easy to carry and easy to use – this is a great double pulley that won’t bust your back or your bank. Intended for use with rope up to a maximum size of 9mm.
Further features and benefits of the SMC JR Pulley include:-
- Stronger than most of the similar sized pulleys on the market
- Suitable for use in 2 to 1 C system or in 3-to-1 Z Drag system
- Compact size fits in pocket or in backpack so that it is always handy for quick access in an emergency
- Wide base design has been proven to work efficiently with Prusik cords of up to 8mm
- Side plates are rounded and rotate for easy and secure placement
- Uses durable lightweight nylon bushing for reliable performance.
- Made in the USA.
3 sigma MBS Pulley
Weight & Size
Dimensions: 7.21xm x 4.45cm x 3.96cm
Sheave: 3cm diameter
Max Rope: 9mm
Body: High Quality Aluminum
Side Plates: High Quality Aluminium
Axel: Stainless Steel
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.