CMC HD2 Pulley
The HD2 Pulley, a Heavy Duty Workhorse
The CMC HD2 pulley is a heavy duty, high efficiency prusik minding pulley with a 2¼ inch (25mm) sheave. This workhorse of a pulley has a minimum breaking strength of 56kN and a wide attachment point that supports multiple rescue sized carabiners. It works perfectly in combination with a CMC Prusik Loop or an 18 inch (45cm) Sterling sewn prusik loop for an effective progress capture set-up.Other great features of the CMC HD2 Single Pulley are:-
- Large high-efficiency anodised aluminium sheave
- High-strength sealed bearings that minimise loss of mechanical advantage and will deliver optimum performance haul after haul
- Side plates constructed of machined aircraft-grade aluminum, with smooth rounded edges to minimize rope wear
- Wide attachment point that supports multiple rescue-size carabiners
- PMP (Prusik-Minding Pulley) bottom shaped for maximum efficiency with Prusik hitches and also works well with mechanical rope-grabs
- Made in the USA.
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use the Ranger Harness without first undertaking appropriate training.