CMC Stainless Steel Split-Apart Stretcher
Rescue Stretcher with StratLoad Attachment Points
This is the premium choice in rescue stretchers. Whether you are backpacking to a remote rescue site or carrying the stretcher as standard equipment on a helicopter, the CMC Split-Apart stretcher has the light weight and compact size that you need.
The Split-Apart litter “hinges” together at the bottom, and is then secured by integral threaded collars on the top rail that lock into place. This design is quick and eliminates pins, which can be lost or damaged. The litter is easy to assemble and just as easy to take apart, and comes with four litter straps.
Features of the CMC Stainless Steel Split-Apart Rescue Stretcher include:-
- Available in either a Tapered or Rectangular model
- Nested length is less than 114cm
- Attachment points allow use with most carabiners and are easy to clip into
- Patients are more comfortable with the soft but durable Durathene netting and molded back support
- Larger round rail is easy on the hands during transport
- Compatable with virtually all bridling systems
- Comes complete with quick release patient restraint system
Rope Rescue and technical rope work are potentially hazardous activities and cannot be made safe. Each situation has its own unique conditions and must be evaluated by those present. Any person using this equipment in any manner is personally responsible for learning the proper techniques involved, and assumes all risks and accepts full and complete responsibility for any and all damages or injuries of any kind, including death, which may result from misuse of any product provided by Safety Access & Rescue.