Yates Tower Access Harness
All Purpose Rescue and Access Harness
One of the most popular harnesses currently available for rope access, tower work & industrial rescue; the Yates Tower Access Harness is a collaborative design effort between Yates Gear Inc and Ropes That Rescue Ltd. The 390 Tower Harness is an excellent choice for any situation where you require a fully featured, ergonomic and durable rig.
- A new wider anatomical waist pad for increased comfort and added back support
- A modular work/tool pouch system that allows the user to customise each harness to suit their own work methods
- Easily adjustable for variations in clothing by use of camlock buckles
- Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, back(lumbar) and back(dorsal)
- Extra large side positioning rings(lineman style) that allow the user to easily make connections to a safety belt
- Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (pictured, but not included) for tower access work and is specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck.
Please refer to our
71 - 81
152 - 175
79 - 91
165 - 193
89 - 102
165 - 193
99 - 117
165 - 213
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use any Yates Harness without first undertaking appropriate training.
$330.00 – $1,099.00