Multiple Use Adjustable Positioning Strap
The Yates Adjustable Daisy Strap incorporates a heavy duty cam buckle that allows the user to easily adjust the distance between their seat harness and connector. It has multiple uses including as a rigging tool, self-rescue tool or rope access aid.
Additional features of the Yates Adjustable Daisy Strap include:-
- the buckle axle is riveted for added security and strength
- there is a contoured webbing eye at the carabiner clip attachment end; this configuration allows the strap more rotation, thus reducing jamming in corners
- the unique use of a SMC Aluminum Descending Ring on one end allows easy adjustability and extension
- one end of the daisy strap can be girth hitched to a harness
- makes an excellent positioning lanyard for rope access or rescue, especially when used as a pair.
- Made in the USA