Yates Adjustable Daisy Strap
Multiple Use Adjustable Positioning Strap
The Yates Adjustable Daisy Strap incorporates a heavy duty cam buckle that allows the user to easily adjust the distance between their seat harness and connector. It has multiple uses including as a rigging tool, self-rescue tool or rope access aid.
Additional features of the Yates Adjustable Daisy Strap include:-
- the buckle axle is riveted for added security and strength
- there is a contoured webbing eye at the carabiner clip attachment end; this configuration allows the strap more rotation, thus reducing jamming in corners
- the unique use of a SMC Aluminum Descending Ring on one end allows easy adjustability and extension
- one end of the daisy strap can be girth hitched to a harness
- makes an excellent positioning lanyard for rope access or rescue, especially when used as a pair.
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use the Yates Adjustable Daisy without first undertaking appropriate training.