CMC Rescue Harness
Designed for Rope Rescue
In 1983, CMC designed their Rescue Harness to meet the needs of search and rescue professionals better than a recreational climbing harness. With more than a quarter-century of use-inspired evolution, the CMC Rescue Harness continues to set the standard for superb comfort and performance.
Made from breathable D3 cloth for greater comfort, and with extra wide waist and leg loops creating more of a work platform than the slim profile of a climbing harness, the CMC Rescue Harness is easy to wear all day. Some further features include:
- D-ring attachment point makes connecting carabiners easy even when hanging in the harness.
- Rear waist D-ring for travel restraint and gear loops on each side.
- Gear loops on either side have been improved for greater strength
- Adjustable buckles at waist and legs provides for quick and easy sizing
- Can be paired with the CMC Ranger Chest Harness as well as any improvised chest harness
- Perfect for police, fire, ambulance and mine rescue professionals
- Made in the USA.
The CMC Rescue Harness is available in three sizes. Please refer to the Technical Specs below for details.
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use any harness without first undertaking appropriate training.