CMC Helix Harness
Designed for Rope Access
The CMC Helix Harness is excellent for all kinds of rope access and rescue work. The front waist D-ring allows a stable sitting position for rappels whilst the side D-rings allow for effective work positioning. You then have the fixed dorsal D-ring which ensures adjutable fitting for different sized users, yet stays in its proper position when loaded.
Add to this that the waist belt and wide variable density leg pads feature air channels and are made from breathable fabric and you have a comfortable harness that you can wear all day, even in a harsh Australian Summer.Further features include:
- Many of the features in the CMC Helix Harness were originally requested by riggers in the entertainment industry; thus you have a dark coloured harness that includes a black finish on the hardware to reduce visability
- The front lift assembly and the X-shaped back transfer weight evenly and reduce pressure points
- Quick-connect buckles on the shoulder straps and leg loops which make securing the harness fast and intuitive.
- The ANSI-rated sternal D-ring can be used for bypass lanyards or backupdevices such as the Petzl ASAP
- The front lift assembly accommodates a CROLL for ascending (Croll supplied separately)
- There are two large, easy access gear loops on your waist, and a further two have been incorporated into the shoulder straps
- Dorsal attachment ring can be stowed inside back pad when not in use
- Contrasting sewn thread colour allows for easier inspection
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- When loaded, the adjustable ANSI dorsal D-ring stays close to the back for maximum comfort and minimum neck pressure
- Rear lower lumbar soft connection point
- Made in the USA.
The CMC Helix Harness is available in three sizes. Please refer to the Tech Specs below for details.
$700.00 – $799.00