Sterling SafetyPro 11mm
Ideal for Technical Work and Rescue
Sterling 11mm SafetyPro is a strong low stretch rope that is ideal for technical work and rescue. SafetyPro offers a smooth, tight sheath which allows the rope to run smoothly through gear and has been manufactured to meet the EN standards and also passes NFPA standards for light use.
Other features of Sterling SafetyPro include:-
- A great rope for mountain rescue or rope access. Also a good option for SAR teams, fire departments, SRT teams and military.
- Light weight at only 76.6grams per metre
- Sterling SafetyPro is compatible with devices like the Petzl I’D and other rope grabs making this the right rope for a variety of technical rope access and rescue applications.
- Is an excellent backup rope whe used in conjunction with Sterling HTP Static as a main rope in rope access systems.
- Black Sterling SafetyPro is available, but is a special order item.
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use any height safety equipment without first undertaking appropriate training.