CMC Cobra-D Uniform Rappel Belt
Emergency Rappel Belt for Everyday Wear
For those really in the know, the Cobra-D Uniform Rappel Belt from CMC is a step above the standard CMC Uniform Rappel Belt. You can still wear this belt everyday, and you can still use it for an emergency rappel or belay; but this belt has the added advantage of the Cobra-D buckle which requires a two finger release and will not open when loaded.
Other features of the CMC Cobra-D Uniform Rappel Belt include:-
- NFPA Certified
- Uses 4.5cm webbing that fastens securely without requiring any hook and loop material
- The AustriAlpin D-ring COBRA® buckle is manufactured from 7075 aluminum alloy and features a built-in stainless steel D-ring
- The D-ring opens away from the buckle for quick, easy connection
- Included web keeper secures excess web at tail end of belt
- Fully adjustable and fits from a 66cm up to a 122cm waist
- Available in either black or coyote
- Made in the USA and constructed to the same exacting standards as the CMC harness line.
It is important to note that this belt is not intended as a substitute for a harness.
$134.00 – $139.00