Petzl Am’D Carabiner
Asymmetrical Locking D Carabiner
The Petzl Am’D Carabiner is a beautiful multi-purpose alloy carabiner for connecting devices to your harness or to use at the end of a lanyard. The Am’D is particulary suited for connection to equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards.
Other features of the Petzl Am’D include:-
- the Am’D is D-shaped for an excellent strength to weight ratio.
- the new H Profile ensures an improved strength to weight ratio and protects the markings from abrasion.
- when loaded, the carabiner is oriented in the optimal working axis.
- keylock gate system for snag-free body/gate interface.
- available with manual locking system (Screw-Lock) or automatic locking system (Triact-Lock).
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked (on screw-lock version)
- perfect for rope access use.
Please note that adequate training and judgment are needed to reduce the risks inherent in the use of this equipment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the user is adequately and competently trained in the use of this product. We strongly advise that you do not use this equipment without first undertaking appropriate training.
$39.95 – $49.50
CE EN 362
NFPA 1983 Technical Use
Screw-Lock Strength: 27 kN long axis, 8 kN short axis, 7 kN open gate
Screw-Lock Gate Opening: 25mm
Triact-Lock Strength: 27 kN long axis, 8 kN short axis, 7 kN open gate
Triact-Lock Gate Opening: 24mm