Safety Access & Rescue can assist your business with a wide range of services. These include supplying difficult access work teams, rigging, standby rescue crews, safety system installation & compliance audits and completion of job safety analysis' and safe work method statements.
Difficult Access Work
Safety Access & Rescue has a team of highly experienced rope access technicians & riggers able to take on virtually any type of difficult access work. Examples of the type of tasks our team may take on include:-
- Technical & photographic inspections
- Wind turbine inspections
- Building maintenance
- Window glass & façade cleaning
- Bird spike installation
- Remedial works
- Power station boiler de-clinkering
- Rendering, painting & gap sealing
- Sign and banner installation & removal
- Installation or removal of difficult objects or appliances from high rise buildings
- Tower cabling & appliance installation and removal
Safety Access & Rescue can provide standby rescue/casualty management teams for shut downs, confined space work, crane erection and dismantling, scaffolding and other high risk work. All Safety Access & Rescue standby personnel are Level 3 rope access technicians with significant vertical rescue skills & qualifications along with casualty management training & experience to paramedic/EMT level.
Safety System Installations & Audits
Safety Access & Rescue is qualified and fully insured to provide:-
- Height Safety Installations & Inspections
- Fall protection and rope access anchor and static line installations and inspections
- SALA Evolution™ and Lad-Saf™ system installations & inspections
We provide on site audits & reports on existing job sites or situations where height safety, rope access or rescue systems are in place. All audits are benchmarked against the current OHS Regulation, industry Codes of Practice and Australian Standards.
Job Safety Analysis and Safe Work Method Statements
We can provide assistance with the compilation of effective Job Safety Analysis (JSA) or Safe Work Method Statements(SWMS) for planned work where fall protection, difficult access or rescue/recovery systems are required.