SMC Rescue StayK
Versatile & Robust Ground Anchor System
Bombproof anchors are the starting point of any rescue or rope access system. For situations where there are none, there is now the SMC Rescue StayK system.
Constructed of stainless steel and high strength aluminium, the Rescue StayK can be used individually or as a self equalising system. Perfect for situations such as cliff tops, road cuttings, embankments and quarry walls; the Rescue StayK provides sound anchors where traditionally, there would have been none.
Other features of the SMC Rescue StayK include:-
simple to use
comes with hardened 'striker cap' to prevent damage to the StayK
high strength, durable components
Configurations are virtually unlimited
- Material: Aluminium and stainless steel
- Finish: Anodised and natural polished
- Dimensions: 89.2cm tall x 2.5cm diameter
- Weight: 4.2kg per StayK
- Single Stayk (as pictured)
- As a kit of three Rescue StayKs
$199.00* per StayK
$549.00* per kit of three Rescue StayK
We supply a full range of rescue equipment, so if you would like to enquire about this or any other item of gear, please contact us by calling 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224