CMI Double Micro Hauler
A small & light double ratcheting pulley
An excellent device from CMI which has been around for quite a few years, the Micro Hauler is a very small & lightweight ratcheting pulley with dual sheaves. It can be mated with any number of single or double sheave 'lower end' pulleys to create an array of pre rigged haul systems that are ideal for rope access, confined space work or rescue. Further features of the Double Micro Hauler include:-
- beckets accept large rescue carabiners
- ratcheting cam can be locked out when not required
- remote activation cord attached
- perfect for rope access confined space work where head height is at a premium and a 'low gain' system is required
- Material: Aluminium
- Strength: 31kN (7000lbs)
- Rope Diameter: Up to 13mm
- Weight: 249g
Double: Purple and Grey
To find out more about this or any other CMI product give us a call on 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224