Yates Tower Access Harness
All Purpose Rescue and Access Harness
One of the most popular harnesses currently available for rope access, tower work & industrial rescue; the Yates Tower Access Harness is a collaborative design effort between Yates Gear Inc and Ropes That Rescue Ltd. The 390 Tower Harness is an excellent choice for any situation where you require a fully featured, ergonomic and durable rig. Features include:-
- A new wider anatomical waist pad for increased comfort and added back support
- A modular work/tool pouch system that allows the user to customise each harness to suit their own work methods
- Easily adjustable for variations in clothing by use of camlock buckles
- Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, back(lumbar) and back(dorsal)
- Extra large side positioning rings(lineman style) that allow the user to easily make connections to a safety belt
- Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (pictured, but not included) for tower access work and is specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck.
- UL clsassified to meet NFPA 1983/2006 edition standards
- ANSI/OSHA and CAN/CSA Class III harness standards
- Exceeds AS 1891.1
- Weight: 3,033g
Please see our size chart for exact measurements
We supply a full range of height safety equipment from Yates Gear Inc, including a full range of Yates Harnesses, so if you would like to enquire about this or any other item in the Yates range, please contact us by calling 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224