Yates Basic Rope Access Harness
Ideal All-Round Access Harness
Similar in construction to the Yates Tower Access Harness, but lighter in weight and generally trimmed down, the Yates Basic Rope Access Harness is ideal for those operators who want a lighter rig. It is, in fact, our preferred harness for use when training new rope access operators.
Smaller waist belt D rings, a super wide lumbar pad and moveable leg pads make the Yates Basic Rope Access Harness a great all round choice. Other features include:-
- Easily adjustable for variations in clothing by use of camlock buckles
- Attachment points at waist, hips, chest, lower-back(lumbar) and back(dorsal)
- Chest harness specifically designed to incorporate a chest ascender (pictured, but not included) for rope access work
- Shoulder straps are specially tailored to reduce chafing of the neck
- UL classified to meet NFPA 1983/2006 edition standards
- ANSI/OSHA and CAN/CSA Class III harness standard
See size chart
We supply a full range of height safety equipment from Yates Gear Inc, so if you would like to enquire about this or any other item in the Yates range, please contact us by calling 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224