Petzl Vertex Vent
Ventilated Helmet for Work at Height and Rescue
The Petzl Vertex Vent is a comfortable and durable helmet that meets requirements for working at height. The webbing suspension system guarantees optimal comfort whilst the adjustment wheels and CenterFit system can be manipulated with gloves on. Other features include:-
- A chinstrap which is designed to reduce the risk of the helmet coming off as a result of an impact during a fall: it has a breaking strength greater than 50 daN (EN 12 492 mountaineering helmet standard)
- A Polycarbonate shell, resistant to impact and wear (meets EN 397 industrial helmet standard and EN 12492 standard)
- Ventilation holes that can be closed from outside of the helmet with sliding shutters (for cold and/or windy conditions)
- Side slots for mounting hearing and/or eye protection
- Four headlamp clips
- Height adjustment of the headband to adjust the position of the straps on the neck
- Chinstrap buckles that can be adjusted forwards and backwards
- A thick, replaceable foam headband
- The headband retracts into the shell for storage
- CE EN 12492
- ANSI Z89.1 - 2009 type 1 class C
(note: provides no protection from electrical hazards)
- Head band adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
- Weight: 455g
- Orange (as pictured)
To find out more about the Petzl Vertex Vent, or the CMC Rescue Sunbrero which has been designed to fit with the Petzl Vertex, please call us on 02 4784 2224 or use our Equipment Enquiry Form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224