Petzl Alveo Vent
Lightweight Ventilated Helmet for Work at Height and Rescue
The Petzl Alveo Vent is the latest in Petzl's range or industrial headwear. The Alveo is a lightweight helmet with comfort foam that is barely felt on the head. Shock is absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner.
Due to it's lightness, the Petzl Alveo is perfect for those who are working at height all day or for those who need to carry equipment long distances or to remote locations. Other features of the Alveo include:-
- the six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
- the CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- the ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- side slots for mounting hearing protection
- inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
- four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- CE EN 12492
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
- Size: 53 to 63 cm
- Weight: 340g
To find out more about the Petzl Alveo Vent, or the CMC Rescue Sunbrero which has been designed to fit with the Petzl Vertex, please call us on 02 4784 2224 or use our Equipment Enquiry Form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224