Petzl Absorbica-Y MGO
Energy Absorber with Dual Lanyards
The Petzl Absorbica-Y MGO is designed for movement on high construction sites or metal structures. It allows movement whilst remaining connected. The automatically locking MGO connectors allow you to clip onto metal structures, cables or large diameter bars and they stay permanently in place at the lanyard's termination. This makes the Petzl Absorbica-Y MGO excellent for tower access work. Features of the Petzl Absorbica-Y with MGO include:-
- available in a 80cm (Absorbica-Y 80 MGO) or 150cm (Absorbica-Y 150 MGO) length
- a zippered pouch that protects the energy absorber from abrasion, etc
- the energy absorber is easy to inspect
- the Petzl String for the harness end of the absorber holds the connector in position and protects the webbing from abrasion
- very large, automatically locking MGO connector; its captive eye design helps prevent dropping or cross-loading the connector
CE EN 355
CE EN 362
Absorbica-Y 80 MGO
- Length of each arm: 80cm (does not include connector)
- Length after tearing: 174cm
- Weight: 1120g
Absorbica-Y 150 MGO
- Length of each arm: 150cm (does not include connector)
- Length after tearing: 360cm
- Weight: 1420g
Absorbica-Y 80 MGO: $260.00*
Absorbica-Y 150 MGO: $280.00*
If you would like to know more about this or any other Petzl Industrial product, please give us a call on 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224