Petzl Absorbica L57
Personal Energy Absorber
The Petzl Absorbica L57 is a multipurpose energy absorbing device suitable for a range of applications. Adaptable to rope access and rope rescue situations as well as general height safety, the Petzl Absorbica is a simple robust and adaptable tool. Features of the Absorbica L57 include:-
- Certified for a two person (2kN) load; ideal for use with the Petzl ASAP in rope access contact rescue situations
- 1.6m maximum extension
- Can be linked in series with other lanyards such as the Petzl Jane to create a lanyards not exceeding 2m in length
- Can be rigged in rescue systems as a peak force load limiter
- Easy to inspect via the zipper cover
- Comes with two rubber String devices for positioning carabiners or maillon rapides in the correct orientation.
CE En 355
- Weight: 154 g
- Length: 0.2 m
- Length after complete tearing: 1.6 m
- Clearance (fall factor 2): 3.9 m + length of energy absorber, lanyard and connectors
- Black and Yellow, as pictured
Petzl Absorbica: $66.00*
To find out more about this or any other Petzl product give us a call on 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224