Mobile Fall Arrester for Rope
The Petzl ASAP is for use on a safety rope. It is designed to stop a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent and will lock even if the device is grabbed during a fall. Features of the Petzl ASAP include:-
- Will work on vertical or angled rope
- Will move along the rope without manual intervention(downwards and upwards)
- Is easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- Can be used with an energy absorbing lanyard such as the ASAP 'Sorber (pictured)
CE En 353 2
- Individually tested
- For use with 10.5 to 13mm semi-static rope (EN 1891 type A) certified with the device
- Comes with the OK Triact automatic locking carabiner
- Weight: 350g + carabiner(77g) = 427g
- Gold, as pictured
Petzl ASAP with 'Sorber 20: $282.00*
Petzl ASAP with 'Sorber 40: $290.00*
To find out more about this or any other Petzl product give us a call on 02 4784 2224 or complete our equipment enquiry form.
* Please note: Prices given are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. Discounts are applicable for large quantity orders or institutional organisations, please enquire. You may incur an additional charge for postage and handling. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Specialising in height safety equipment, training and consulting.
PH: 02 4784 2224